ABOUT OUR STORE
You can contact us at email@example.com
or here at 1-888-317-9797
Unfortunately, we don't accept returns of product or do exchanges of product.
If your order was damaged in-transit, or if you've received the wrong hint water order, please reach out to our customer service team immediately here (or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you a replacement www.shop.goodideadrinks.com.
If you believe there is a quality issue with your hint water, please take note of the code and the "best by" date printed on the neck of the bottle, so that we can trace the specific batch of hint you have received. these inquiries will be handled on a case by case basis.
Once an order is placed, there is a short window of time that we will be able to cancel your order before it ships. If the order ships before an order is confirmed as canceled, unfortunately, we can no longer cancel the order. Please email email@example.com with any additional questions or concerns.
Only when required by law!
For states that charge sales tax on water, we are required to charge sales tax in states where hint has operations. other tax rules may apply to non-water purchases.
Good Idea currently has operations in the following states, and will charge sales tax according to the local regulations: Florida, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Texas, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Oregon, and California.
Bottle deposits are required by states that have enacted beverage container deposit laws (“bottle bills”) as a way to encourage residents to recycle bottles and other containers. Bottle deposits are small fees paid by customers when purchasing a beverage and reimbursed when the empty container is returned to a redemption center. Deposit amounts vary by state and depend on the type of beverage and size of the container.
Deposit fees vary state to state, they range from $0.05 to $0.15 per single beverage container. In the case of hint that is twelve - 16-ounce bottles.
Good Idea has always encouraged our customers to recycle your Good Idea cans. Your Good Idea can is a fully recyclable PET container, including the cap.
We offer ongoing subscriptions to customers who want to keep their home or office stocked with their favorite flavors of Good Idea sparkling waters!
To sign up, select the "subscription" option on the product page before checking out. you have the option of receiving a refreshing shipment of hint water every 30 days. subscribe to three cases per shipment and the shipping is free!
We'll automatically bill the credit card you provide us whenever we send a shipment. if you would like to change the credit card we have on file, please contact customer service using the "contact us" form at www.goodideadrinks.com.
Review the below steps to learn how to swap flavors in your subscription.
1. Log in to your account at www.shop.goodideadrinks.com/account
2. Click 'subscriptions'.
3. Click 'swap'.
4. Select the new product you would like to swap under 'select products to swap'.
5. Confirm product AND delivery frequency is correct. Then, click 'swap product' to save changes and finalize the swap.
To change the billing method for your existing Good Idea subscription:
1. login to your customer account at www.shop.goodideadrinks.com, using the same email you used to set up the subscription.
2. this should bring you to your Account page.
3. click on subscriptions on the right side of the page you will see all your subscription flavors
4. above the flavor click on "billing information"
5. click "update card"
6. enter the credit card information, to save click on the update card button
To change the shipping address for your existing Good Idea subscription:
1. Login to your customer account at www.goodideadrinks.com, using the same email you used to set up the subscription
2. Select Subscriptions from the Account Menu.
3. At the end of the address locate the edit link
4. Click the link to update the address for that group of flavors.
5. Click the Save button to complete the change.
To change your next shipping date:
1. login to your customer account at www.goodideadrinks.com, using the same email you used to set up the subscription
2. once logged-in select "subscriptions" from the account page
3. on the right side there is the tab "delivery schedule" select this option
4. a list of upcoming shipments will appear
5. to the right of each flavor in your subscription has an "edit" link
6. click the "edit" link
7. next click the "change next shipping date" option
8. change the date for the next shipment
For an order of multiple flavors, please repeat for each flavor setting the date to the same date
To remove a single flavor:
1. Log in to your account at 77www.shop.goodideadrinks.com
2.Click "your account" in the right-hand corner
3. Click 'subscriptions'
5.Select a reason
6.To complete the Cancellation click "cancel my subscription"
Note: this flavor will remain on your Subscription tab as cancelled, you can reactivate this subscription again in the future if you want to restart receiving this flavor.
To add a single flavor:
1. Log in to your account at www.shop.goodideadrinks.com
2. Click "your account" in the right-hand corner
3. Click 'subscriptions'
4. Click 'add product'
5. Page through our large collection of flavors to select the new flavor you want to add to your subscription.
6. Be sure to also set the Delivery Schedule so it matches your other subscription flavors of 14/30/60 day frequency
7. To complete the addition click the Add Product button
1. Login to shop.goodideadrinks.com using your login attached to your goodidea.com subscription. If you don't have one already email us to request a login.
2. Click on 'subscriptions'.
3. Click the 'cancel' link next to each of the flavors you want to cancel.
NOTE: To cancel all shipments you will need to select the Cancel link for each individual flavor that you are subscribed to.
4. Select your reasoning for canceling your subscription.
5.Lastly click 'cancel subscription' and repeat for each flavor that you'd like to cancel.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Good Idea is a flavored sparkling water with a proprietary blend of five amino acids and chromium that cuts the blood sugar spike after a meal. It´s all natural, un-sweetened and contains zero calories.
Good Idea helps you avoid post-meal slumps and sugar cravings. In the long run, a more even blood sugar curve is a great investment in your health.
Good Idea contains a scientifically proven blend of amino acids and chromium that reduces the blood sugar spike after a meal by, on average, 25%
Currently, Good Idea comes in three natural fresh and mild flavors – orange-mango, lemon-lime, and dragon fruit.
Good Idea has its best effect when consumed up to 15 minutes before and with your food. It pairs perfectly with any meal.
Replacing your sugary drinks with Good Idea will take away a lot of sugar from your diet. In addition, its unique function can reduce your sugar cravings.
Drink Good Idea before and with your food, and you will notice that you will feel less tired and experience less of those sugar cravings that often appear after a meal.
We´re actually not allowed to give figures for the product itself, but our underlying clinical studies of the blend of five amino acids and a chromium have shown a typical reduction of the blood sugar level following a meal by 25%. The clinical studies have been carried out in Sweden, Germany, Canada and the US (Orlando, FL) with healthy people showing normal blood sugar levels.
We want to make it easy for people to take an important step towards a healthier lifestyle. Sparkling water containing an active formula is smart food, and easy to include in everyday life.
It doesn´t have to, but when consumed before, and with food, the blend of five amino acids and a mineral (chromium) seems to prime the metabolism to handle the fast carbs in the food more efficiently. When consumed without food, it will only quench your thirst, just like any flavored sparkling water.
We haven´t done any studies on either type 1 or type 2 diabetes patients and do not claim any properties regarding treatment of those diseases. We are very interested in performing studies of Good Idea in relation to a wide range of lifestyle related conditions. There is a multitude of other research associating a lower intake of sugar and lower blood sugar spikes with weight loss/weight management, enhanced cognitive functions and other positive health effects.
The amino acids are produced by controlled fermentation of non-GMO vegetable sources such as sunflower seeds and corn or pure glucose.
A serving (12 fl oz) of Good Idea contains 2.6 g of amino acids (isoleucine, leucine, valine, threonine and lysine).
Each serving (12 fl oz) contains 250 micrograms of Chromium picolinate, corresponding to 29 micrograms of dietary chromium. The adequate intake level is 35 micrograms of dietary chromium per day. There is no upper limit for intake in US.
Effects of dietary chromium in relation to maintaining normal blood glucose concentration are scientifically well acknowledged. Our studies show that the addition of chromium to the mix of amino acids results in less insulin needed to handle the sugar spike following a meal.
Good Idea is an entirely new product, placed in the dietary supplement category due to FDA regulations. One new aspect is that we have added amino acids to a product that does not contain any proteins by itself. Regulations differ in different countries/parts of the world. In Canada and Europe, Good Idea is categorized as food.
Nothing, except quenching your thirst. If there are no carbs to handle, no response from metabolic system is to be expected.
Energy content is zero calories, declared in compliance with FDA regulations.
No, we will never use sugar or sweeteners in our products. We want to promote a change in diet and lifestyle. This includes moving away from sweetened products. Obviously adding sugar to a beverage that aims at helping people to move towards a healthier lifestyle would be counter-productive.